Mesut Ozil’s time at Arsenal appears to finally be over after the midfielder reportedly agreed to join Turkish side Fenerbahce.
Ozil will join the club on a two year deal with the option of a year and extension. Ozil has been frozen out of Arsenal and Is yet to make any appearance this season for the Gunners.
Manchester United Foward Odion Ighalo will leave the club before the end of the month. Ighalo has options from clubs in China and Saudi Arabia.
The Nigerian International is now determined more than ever to leave Old Trafford after failing to make the red devils squad in their Carabao Cup Semi finals exit and will make his decision in the coming days.
– Getafe have signed Barcelona’s Carles Alena on loan for the rest of the season.
– Bayern Munich are eager to tie Jamal Musiala down to a fresh three-year contract extension at Allianz Arena, that will see him stay at the club until 2025.
– Wales forward Rabbi Matondo has passed a medical at Stoke City ahead of a six-month loan from Schalke
– Danny Drinkwater is set join Turkish side Kasımpaşa on loan until the end of the season. He is due to arrive in Istanbul to make it official today.
– Sebastien Haller is set to sign for Ajax in a deal worth €25m. The striker will leave West Ham just 18 months after joining for around €45m.
– Georginio Wijnaldum has rejected Liverpool’s latest contract extension offer to keep him at the club
What are your thoughts on this Transfer News?